Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fried Chicken

How I have I not posted here!  I seriously completely forgot about this little guy!  I am super excited to try these recipes!  YEAH!
Here is my fried chicken recipe (VERY untechnical!) 

(By the way, if you didn't get one, they have great, self-contained “fry daddy’s” now that are great.)  I always put mine out on the back porch so it doesn’t smell up my house.  I get a zip-lock bag and put 2 cups of flour in it.  Then season it with lots of salt, pepper, garlic salt and cavendars greek seasoning.  I use frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts and dethaw them in hot water.  You can then just plop them in the bag and the flour and seasonings will stick with no egg.  I also season my chicken with the same seasonings before dropping it into the bag.  Just shake the bag until all the chicken is coated.  Then drop them into the fry daddy (wait about 10 minutes) and take them out when the batter looks brown.  It is yummy!  

No comments: